About This Section
The ADR Section is comprised of Delaware attorneys and judges who are interested in the growth and development of ADR as an effective tool for resolving litigation and disputes in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Co-Chair: Suzanne Hill Holly
Co-Chair: Ian R. Liston
Vice Chair/Secretary: TBD
Section Meetings FY 2015-2016
Meetings will be held at the office of Berger Harris LLP on the following dates and times:
March 14, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
April 11, 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
May 9, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
June 13, 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
Members may participate by telephone by using the teleconference dial-in number provided in advance of each meeting.
Recent Section-Sponsored Publications (available for download from DSBA):
- Recent Developments Concerning Enforcement Of ADR Provisions, Delaware Law Review, Vol. 15, Number 1.
Recent Section-Sponsored CLE Courses (available for viewing through DSBA):
- ADR Contractual Provisions: Best Practices and Recent Developments (Recorded on February 12, 2014).
- Ethical Issues in Alternative Dispute Resolution (Recorded on June 3, 2015).
- Attorney Skills Development: Best Practices for Attorneys Representing Clients in Superior Court Rule 16 Mediations (Recorded on September 16, 2015).
Superior Court Mediation Training and DSBA Arbitration Training:
- LIST OF SUPERIOR COURT MEDIATORS TRAINED AND CERTIFIED BY SUPERIOR COURT
- LIST OF DSBA TRAINED AND CERTIFIED ARBITRATORS
Changes to the Section’s webpage must be sent to WebsiteUpdates@dsba.org.