Small Firms & Solo Practitioners Section
About the Section
- The members of the Small Firms and Solo Practitioners Section meet on the second Tuesday of every month at 4:00 PM at 2001 Baynard Blvd, Wilmington, DE 19802. Members may attend meetings in person or via teleconference. You may contact the chair of the section for further information.
Section Member Practice Area Referral List
Section Membership Services (Available to Section Members only)
- Current month promotions
- Section member benefits
- Books & Publications
Recognition & Celebrations
Resources & Links
- Attorney-Client Relations
- Closing a Practice
- Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Document & Records Management
- Financial Management
- Starting a Practice
- Technology and Data Security
- Town Hall for Small Firms During the COVID-19 Crisis Materials:
For law office management questions, contact Deirdre Sadler-Crew of the DSBA’s Law Office Management Assistance Program (LOMAP) at DSadleremail@example.comFor information regarding Sections, please contact LaTonya Tucker, Director of Bar Services and Membership.
Changes to the Section’s webpage must be sent to WebsiteUpdates@dsba.org.