The Delaware State Bar Association offers a variety of seminars
for the continued professional development of its members.
FUNDAMENTALS SCHEDULE FOR 2017 (Registration forms will be available below, as they become available):
- Fundamentals of Real Estate – February 15, 2017
- Fundamentals of Criminal Law and Procedure – March 15, 2017
- Fundamentals of Will Drafting and Estate Administration – April 18, 2017
- Fundamentals of Law Practice Management and Technology – May 10, 2017
- Fundamentals of Civil Litigation – June 1, 2017
- Fundamentals of Family Law – TBA
- Fundamentals of Lawyer-Client Relations – TBA
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Superior Court Mediation Training at the DSBA - A 6-Hour Refresher Seminar 2019
6.0 hours CLE credit
Attention: Mediators - Your certification with Superior Court may be ending soon! No problems. Here's a way to get it renewed painlessly and relatively quickly. Being an effective mediator means being an effective communicator. Did you know that an effective communicator asks three times as many questions as an average communicator? Based on observational research, an effective mediator searches for common ground twice as much as an average mediator. Effective communication skills of a mediator promote an excellent mediation process and mediation agreements. TOPICS: Identify surface and underlying situational issues; Practice various techniques and strategies in mediation; Implement flexible approaches to critical thinking and summarizing skills; Determine your communication style and how it can be effectively used in mediation; Improve your basic interpersonal skills of listening, testing, understanding and questioning; Develop and apply persuasion skills; Analyze your approach to behavior labeling and argument dilution.
Adding to Cart...