In Delaware, only the Supreme Court may regulate the conduct of attorneys.  DSBA is merely the association to which attorneys may join.  If you have a complaint against an attorney, you may only refer that complaint to the Supreme Court’s Office of Disciplinary Counsel (ODC).

Complaints may only be made by going to the ODC website and filing the complaint with the information the Supreme Court requires.

Just click here to be directed to that office’s website and select “HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT” from their menu:


If one is filing a formal complaint about an attorney, one should access the ODC webpage by clicking below and following the instructions on that page.

NOTE:  Any complaint involving a fee dispute could be handled by the DSBA Fee Dispute Committee.  This is a voluntary service, so you are not required to use this; however, if you opt into using the Fee Dispute Committee, you will have to accept its decision.