Statement of Purpose
The general purposes of the Section are to further the objectives of the Delaware State Bar Association (the “DSBA”), further the interests of attorneys, judges and members of the global community, foster communication and understanding among groups within both the legal and greater community, encourage the international public service rendered by its Members and promote the professional development and international interests of its Members.
Lakshmi A. Muthu
Rafael X. Zahralddin-Aravena
Section Events, Meetings & Information
Schedule of meetings
The Section typically meets monthly at noon by phone. The date, time, and dial-in information for each meeting is disseminated via the Section’s listserv.
Upcoming Events of Interest
- U.S. State Department
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- American Society for International Law
- Resources at International Law Institute’s website
- United Nations (UN)
- UN International Law website
- ABA Section of International Law
- Treaties and International Law
- U.S. State Department – Private International Law Database
- Findlaw: International Law
Changes to the Section’s webpage must be sent to WebsiteUpdates@dsba.org.