About This Section
The DSBA Real and Personal Property Section is composed of members interested in the fields of real estate law, personalty matters and land use. The Section is dedicated to the promotion of the professional development of its members and the provision of quality services in these practice areas for the benefit of clients and the community. This site provides information regarding the Real and Personal Property Section and the conduct of the aforementioned practice areas within the State of Delaware. Click here to view a copy of the Section’s bylaws.
|Peter S. Kirsh
The Kirsh Law Firm
|Stephen A. Spence
Baird Mandalas Brockstedt, LLC
|Brian F. Funk
Brian Frederick Funk, P.A.
- New Castle County, DE tax parcel information
- New Castle County, DE Recorder of Deeds Office
- Kent County, DE tax parcel information
- Kent County, DE Recorder of Deeds Office
- Sussex County, DE tax parcel information
- Sussex County, DE Recorder of Deeds Office
- Delaware Code Online
- State of Delaware Website
- Delaware Municipal and County Websites
- Delaware’s Town Charters
- State of Delaware Map
- In re: Mid-Atlantic Settlement Services, Inc. (2000 WL 97-5062 Del. Supr.)
- Delaware Supreme Court Order dated September 22, 2006
- Title Insurance – What it is and what it insures.
- Delaware Lawyers’ Rules of Professional Conduct